Stainless Steel Grill Rotisserie Motor as an Upgrade or Replacement (13 watt 50 lb. Load) - Commonly Used with Santa Corona
The BBQ Pit Boys Stainless Steel Electric Grill Rotisserie Motor has been engineered to exceed the performances of standard rotisserie motors with nearly 3 times the amount of power of motors in this class.
Featuring a stainless steel weather resistant housing this motor is aptly protected from the elements and heat. With an anti-backlash gear train this motor avoids the common issues with uneven cooking of unbalanced loads.
Direct fitment to all standard 3'' motor mounts. Accepts 5/16'' square drive spits. 110 volt operation. As with all rotisserie motors a bracket employing 3" or more of gap between the grill and the motor are required to maintain operation and reliability at the high temperatures grills produce. All available bracket sets maintain adequate distance.
*Motor Capacity rating assumes proper load balancing. Weight capacity varies based on weight balancing achieved, rotation surfaces, and animal type. Generally this motor is not designed for animals that are not well balanced above 30 pounds (example: pig or lamb). Motor spins clockwise when looking at the input.
- Rustproof stainless steel water resistant housing
- Designed for easy replacement or upgrade of existing rotisserie motors
- Anti-backlash gear train provides quiet, smooth operation
- Recommended for load of 50 lbs. or less when well balanced
- Recommended ceiling of 30 lbs. or less for imbalanced loads such as pig or lamb
- Professional quality components designed for extended duty usage
- SPINS CLOCKWISE WHEN LOOKING AT SHAFT INPUT
- 1 Year Manufaturer's Warranty
In stock! (Makes a great gift for that BBQ Pit Boy in your life)
Out Of Stock